Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quick update

TODAY I'm fairly healthy. Dealing with obesity, sleep apnea, and other small complaints, but hey, it's not cancer, right?

Then again, you never know. Kinda what I found out way back then.

As I work on this blog, I hope you'll pitch in to tell me what you think about this, or to share your experiences. Gwen has said that she wants to put in her two cents eventually; that'll be interesting.

15 YEARS AGO, I was told that among the potential side effects of my chemotherapy was that I would be at high risk for a certain kind of leukemia in 20 years. Granted, that was 20 years I likely wouldn't have otherwise, so going forward with the treatment was a no-brainer.

By that reckoning, as you can tell by the title of this blog, I only have five years left.

(NEXT)

No comments:

Post a Comment